Thursday, October 18, 2012

LOVE IS . . .



Why do people believe that they must hit the bottom in order to get up
Isnt the bottom the part of no hope?
Why do people put themselves out there just to get hurt?
The worst part though is not putting yourself out there..

Isnt it? because then you'll know for sure rather than think what if..

Love is strong
Love is blind
But who must you love when all seek revenge?
Who can you trust when they all want your head?

Love is kind
Love is trust
But who must you love when all is unfair?
Who can you love when all mislead you?

Love is forgiving
Love sees no weakness
But who must you love when all dont forget?
When all see you as weak?

I toss and turn
As things bottle my mind
When all answers I cannot find
When I see hate
When I see dead
Where is the beauty in that?
Must I see love in the flaws of murder?
Must I see love in the pools of dead?
Must I see the love in the ones who cause greif and pain?
Love is confusing
But love is also swoothing

I will slave for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment